Born in 1984 in Torquay and then raised in Bath, Anthony then went on to study photography at Falmouth University. After spending some years as an assistant in London, followed by a staff photographer's post at University of Bath, Anthony studied an MA in Photography back at Falmouth University on their flexible online programme.
His research concerns aspects of; memory, Imagination, time and duration, the family album and archives. Anthony's MA final major project titled Ipseity is a visual investigation into the archive of his grandmother, and thus Anthony's individual identity. This project consists of both archival material, reworked family album photographs, a sound installation and moving image.
Anthony is studying a PGCHE with Falmouth Flexible, and is associate lecturer on the BA Photography course at The IoP Falmouth.
- 20th June - 02 July 2019 Deep Water - theprintspace, London, MA Graduate Show
- April 2019 Ipseity - FourCorners Gallery, London, Solo Show
- August 2018 LANDINGS:2018 - MA Work in Progress, Online Group Show
- June 2012 Sarah - Candid Arts Trust, London, Group Show
- July 2010 Sarah - Walcot Chapel, Bath, Solo show
- June 2009 Forecast - Falmouth University, Cornwall, Degree Show
- The Telegraph Magazine
- The Aston Martin Magazine
- Peoples Agency
- Adidas Skateboarding
- The Roman Baths
- University of Bath
- Willis Newson
- NHS England
- St Johns Foundation
- Steers McGillan Eves
- Honest Studio